The Idahoan welcomes complaints about errors that warrant correction. Messages on news coverage can be mailed to:
Our apologies to the following list of candidate endorsements that were left out of the printed version of The Idahoan as a result of editorial errors.
- Secretary of State – Lawerence E. Denney
- State Controller – Brandon D. Woolf
- State Treasurer – Julie Ellsworth
- Superintendent of Public Instruction – Sherri Ybarra
- Legislative District 30 House Seat A – Jeff Thompson
Additionally, please go to the Idaho Chooses Life website to see their full list of endorsed candidates, many of which were not at available at press time.
The following are corrections to the print edition. The editorial team apologizes for the inaccuracy of the following:
- Both Rep. Scott Syme and Josh Gibbons were listed as Democratic Candidates for District 11 Seat A. They are both, in fact, REPUBLICAN candidates. Our apologies to Rep. Syme and Mr. Gibbons.
- The education information listed for both Senate 14 Candidate Todd Hatfield and House Seat 15A Incumbent Lynn Luker was incorrect. We have corrected the errors in our online version of The Idahoan, and apologize to Mr. Hatfield and Rep. Luker for the error.
- Background information, inlcuding education, professional background and contact information for District 14, House Seat A Candidate Mike Moyle was innaccurate. We have corrected the errors in our online version of The Idahoan, and apologize to Rep. Moyle for the error.
- The education and professional experience information listed for Senate 14 Candidate Ted Hill was incomplete. We have ammemnded these items in our online version of The Idahoan, and apologize to Mr. Hill.