Democratic Candidate – Governors Race
As Idaho’s governor, I promise to use my leadership skills to depoliticize issues and focus resources on inclusive, common sense policies and legislation that work for everyone
- Member, Coeur d’Alene Tribal Council
- Secretary of the Exec. Board, National Indian Gaming Association
- Regional Board Member, Northwest Disability Action Center
Paulette recently completed her 2nd term as the Legislative Representative from District 5 (Seat A), where she was is a member of the Resources and Conservation Committee, the Energy, Environment & Technology Committee, and State Affairs Committee.
- B.A., Communications, Comparative Literature & American Indian Studies, University of Washington
- Certificate, Conflict Resolution, and Strategic Negotiations, Washington Center
- Certified, Senior Executives in State and Local Government, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Gov’t.