“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.”
We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
- Life Member, National Rifle Association
- Adjutant, American Legion
- Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Moderator, Community Baptist Church
- Deacon, Community Baptist Church
Lawerence continues to run the family farm in Midvale while serving the people of Idaho. He represented District 13 in the House of Representatives in the early 90’s and has served as the House Majority Leader. Lawerence also served 3 terms as Speaker of the House, a leadership position conferred upon him by his peers. While a member of the House, he sat on the Transportation, Resources & Conservation, Health and Welfare, State Affairs and Revenue & Taxation, and Ways and Means committees, and has been the Secretary of State since 2014.
- B.S., Agricultural Economics, University of Idaho