DEMOCRAT – CANDIDATE – DISTRICT 33 – SENATE
Freedom Index Rating: N/A
Jerry is an Adjunct Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering at Utah State University, as well as an Affiliate Researcher at the Energy Policy Institute, Boise State University. He was an Advisory Scientist at the Idaho National Labratory, and is currently the President (and a member) of the American Water Resources Association.
- Attended, Biology, Everett Community College
- B.S., Biology, Washington State University
- M.S., Hydrology, University of Idaho
- M.S., Entomology, Washington State University
- PhD, Water Resources Policy; Management; Law, University of Idaho